Your Home, Your Say
|Soon, you will be invited to vote ‘yes' or ‘no' to the council's proposed ‘Housing Transfer' to Salix Homes.|
The Power of 'Yes' can;
- improve & maintain homes and communities
- no surprise rent increases
- continue services that are important to you
- protect your rights
- create more work & training for local people
...and so much more...
If the transfer does not go ahead, the council will not have the money to make these improvements.
Want to find out more?
- Click here for the answers to the most commonly asked questions.
- Download 'Housing Transfer: The Facts' here.
- Visit the Your Home, Your Say website and Facebook page.
In addition we will be out and about in Salford over the next few months to tell you more about the proposals and the improvements they would bring to your home and the area you live.
If you would like to speak to a member of the Salix Homes Project Team about the proposals then call 0161 779 8958 (Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm); email email@example.com or fill out the contact form below. We can call, email or visit you to explain more about the transfer proposals.